Friday, April 2, 2010

At it again.....


Ok, so I am making yet another attempt at entering the blogging world. I'm not exactly sure how all of this is going to go down, but my intentions are good and my expectations are high! Seeing as I had to create an entirely new blog, I will dedicate this first post to sharing about my family.
I am married to the man God made for me. He's everything I'm not, and to say he completes me is somewhat of an understatement. Jonathan and I have been married for almost 9 years, and I feel extremely blessed to have him in my life. He is an amazing man of God who tries daily to have the heart of the Father. He is a wonderful husband, but as soon as I thought I couldn't love him anymore, I saw him become a dad. That changed everything!


We have a son named Bennett who will turn two in July. He is amazingly perfect for us! In fact, Bennett is the reason I had started blogging the first time. In the spring of 2008, I started blogging about our adoption journey, and inconsistently blogged until he was a couple of months old. And then, unloading the dishwasher became more important. He was born in July of 2008 and puts a smile on our faces every day! I have said this before, but will repeat myself if thats okay. Until we were blessed with Bennett, I had heard of God's faithfulness, and had seen God's faithfulness in other people's lives, which had all been enjoyable experiences for me. But the day he was born I held God's faithfulness and have done so every day since then. He is such a joy! He is a funny little boy that thoroughly enjoys making us laugh which he does daily. He's full of energy which at times wears me out, but I have soaked up every moment, loving every phase while looking forward to the next.

We have started the adoption process again. I like to refer to this as my pregnancy. I know I'm nuts, but I genuinely love the process even though there are parts I dread and at times fear, it still holds true joy for me. I will update more on our new process in my next post. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment